Julia Hunt joined Central Oregon Audiology in 1994. She provides hearing exams and dispenses hearing devices. Julia earned her Master's degree in Audiology at the University of Northern Colorado. Her interests include motorcycles, hiking, shooting, reading, cooking and spending time with her family and her cats.
Read 1 verified patient review for Central Oregon Audiology! Their review score was 5 ().
“Very nice; she did her job very well.”
About this clinic
Central Oregon Audiology is a practice of professional Clinical Audiologists that has been serving Central Oregon for more than 20 years. We are a group of compassionate people who take pride in delivering the individual and consistent care that our patients deserve. We will evaluate your hearing concerns with a battery of tests and then help you find the best solution that incorporates your lifestyle as well as your hearing loss. In addition to our office locations, we have a Mobile Dispensary and Service Center to meet your needs. Please see our website (listed above) for more details on our Mobile Dispensary.
- Identification of hearing impairment from birth through adulthood
- Diagnostic evaluation for patients with tinnitus (ringing ears)
- Diagnostic evaluation for patients with dizzy and balance concerns
- Hearing conservation program for industry; both in clinic and in mobile test lab
- Hearing aid fittings and lifetime follow-up support
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express