Dr. Julia Hunt is a licensed audiologist helping the patients at our Redmond location. She earned her master’s degree in audiology from the University of Northern Colorado and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
In her spare time, Julia enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cooking, hiking and motorcycles.
Read 1 verified patient review for Central Oregon Audiology! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Very nice; she did her job very well.”
About this clinic
Central Oregon Audiology is a practice of professional Clinical Audiologists that has been serving Central Oregon for more than 20 years. We are a group of compassionate people who take pride in delivering the individual and consistent care that our patients deserve. We will evaluate your hearing concerns with a battery of tests and then help you find the best solution that incorporates your lifestyle as well as your hearing loss. In addition to our office locations, we have a Mobile Dispensary and Service Center to meet your needs. Please see our website (listed above) for more details on our Mobile Dispensary.
Our offices are located at:
527 NW Fir Ave
Redmond, OR 97756
301 NE Franklin Ave
Bend, OR 97701
Our services include the following:
- identification of hearing impairment from birth through adulthood
- diagnostic evaluation for patients with tinnitus (ringing ears)
- diagnostic evaluation for patients with dizzy and balance concerns
- hearing conservation program for industry; both in clinic and in mobile test lab
- hearing aid fittings and lifetime follow-up support
Call us today to schedule your appointment to hearing better.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details