Peace Health Medical Group
About this clinic
The Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace have been providing health care to communities in the Pacific Northwest since 1890, when two Sisters traveled west from New Jersey to establish a hospital in Bellingham, Wash. In 1976 they consolidated the various health care ministries in their Western Province into a single not-for-profit system, adopting the name PeaceHealth in 1994. Today PeaceHealth operates seven hospitals, medical groups, a chemical dependency program, health care joint ventures, and other services in southeast Alaska, northwest Washington, southwest Washington/northwest Oregon, Oregon's Willamette Valley, and Oregon's central coast.