Eastern Oklahoma Ear, Nose and Throat is dedicated to providing the highest quality of professional care with integrity, respect and compassion.
Karen joined EOENT in 1993 and heads the Audiology Department with a great team of highly trained and qualified Audiologists behind her. She earned her Bachelor’s degree from the Abilene Christian University, and a Master’s degree from the UT Dallas Callier Center. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, and board certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association. She performs comprehensive hearing and vestibular evaluations, fits hearing devices, and works with cochlear implants.
Eastern Oklahoma Ear, Nose and Throat are dedicated to providing the highest quality of professional care with integrity, respect and compassion.
At EOENT, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult ear disorders including medical and surgical. We provide complete care for all ear and hearing issues. We are grateful to our loyal and faithful patients, who have come to us for their hearing care for the past 30 years. We are looking to the future in the hopes that the next 30 years will find us still growing and improving and still providing you with excellent hearing care solutions.
We provide a full range of hearing solutions including:
• Newborn hearing screening
• Comprehensive hearing evaluation for children and adults
• Auditory brainstem response screening and diagnostic testing
• Otoacoustic emissions testing
• Evaluation and treatment of dizziness and lightheadedness
• Treatment for benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
• Hearing device counseling, selection, and fitting
• Selection and fitting of the BAHA (Bone anchored hearing solution)
• Custom ear molds for sound protection or water avoidance
• Cochlear implant evaluation, counseling, and mapping for adults
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|