Doctor of Audiology Meredith Gatzemeyer specializes in the diagnosis of hearing loss in infants and children, assistive technology and hearing aid technologies for patients of all ages. She earned her Master’s degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center and her Doctor of Audiology degree from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
Doctor of Audiology Andrea Satterlee earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders and her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. She sees patients of all ages and specializes in pediatric and adult hearing evaluations, as well as hearing aid dispensing for adults. Outside of the office she enjoys traveling, camping, kayaking, and hiking with her family.
Licensed audiologist Kelly Spivawho earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Oklahoma State University and her Master of Arts Degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center. She has been a part of The Scholl Center since it opened. She specializes in hearing and vestibular diagnostics, as well as hearing aid dispensing for adults. When she isn't at work, Kelly enjoys volunteering at school, traveling, camping, water skiing and spending time with her family.
About this clinic
The Scholl Center is a completely different kind of hearing clinic. Owner and founder Dr. Jacqueline Scholl and her dedicated team of professionals believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live a life without limitations - no matter what your age. Don’t let a communication disorder limit you or a loved one’s endless possibilities!
The Scholl Center provides comprehensive hearing and speech services for people of all ages. The Scholl Center sees patients whether they speak English, Spanish or ASL. In addition, The Scholl Center provides consultation and therapy services to area school districts. Dr. Scholl and her staff also work in collaboration with ENT Specialists of Tulsa providing audiological services to seven ear, nose and throat specialists.
Since it was founded in 2008, The Scholl Center has grown to include the areas finest clinicians. With lots of passion, skill, and teamwork, the clinicians at The Scholl Center work collaboratively with local resources so the people of this area can have the best services available in the state.
Comprehensive audiology services for all ages include:
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations for all ages
- High frequency (16,000+ Hz) audiological monitoring for ototoxic medications (e.g. platinum classification of chemotherapy drugs used to treat tumors; aminoglygosides)
- Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflexes & Otoacoustic Emissions
- Rescreening ABR for babies referring in the hospital
- Sedated & natural sleep diagnostic ABRs for infants, children and adults
- VNG (Videonystagmography) testing for balance disorders
- ECoG (electrocochleography)
- VEMP (vestibular evoked myogenic potential)
- APD (auditory processing disorder) screening & complete evaluations
- Hearing aid counseling, fitting and maintenance care
- Cochlear implant mapping and evaluations
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom earmolds for personal electronic devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details