Licensed audiologist Julia Shirk has earned a doctorate degree in audiology. Audiologists are health-care professionals who evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders.
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Specialists of Tulsa! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Everything was fantastic.”
About this clinic
Hearing Specialists of Tulsa is the audiology practice of Dr. Julia Shirk, AuD.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify