Lorraine Lombardo earned her Doctorate in Audiology from Pennsylvania College of Optometry School of Audiology, her Master’s degree in Audiology from Kent State University and her Bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Toledo.
Susan Kasunick is a graduate of the University of Akron.
About this clinic
Cleveland Clinic's Audiological Management Program offers people with hearing loss and their families solutions based on their individual lifestyle and needs.
Audiological and Hearing aid services are provided by licensed Audiologists that hold the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association’s (ASHA’s) certificate of clinical competence (CCC-A). All Audiological staff participates in continuing education in order to ensure state-of-the-art knowledge, skills and abilities.
People with the following warning signs may benefit from or hearing care services:
- Perceiving that people mumble
- Continually asking people to repeat what they have said
- Avoiding noisy rooms, social occasions or family gatherings
- Preferring the television or radio to be louder than other people do
- Having trouble hearing at the movies or theater, your house of worship or other public gatherings
- Having difficulty understanding people when you cannot see their faces
- Having difficulty understanding conversations in a group
- Finding yourself straining to hear conversations
- Having difficulty hearing on the telephone
Initial hearing screenings and evaluations typically take 30 to 60 minutes. Upon evaluation, your Audiologist will discuss with you and your family members the various styles of hearing devices. Together you and you audiologist will decide what is most appropriate for your lifestyle and communication needs, as well as your financial considerations.
Approximately 1 to 2 weeks after your hearing needs assessment, you will return to be fitted with your hearing devices. The proper use, care and maintenance of the devices will be explained to you at this time. All hearing devices have a 30-day right-to-return period, which gives you time to evaluate how well the devices work for you in everyday life. During this 30-day period, you will be scheduled to return for at least one follow-up visit.
The Audiology Department at Cleveland Clinic - Westlake offers complete hearing care services, including:
- Free Hearing Screenings
- Audiological (Hearing) Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Selection, Sales, Repair and Service
- Visual Speech Mapping
- Video Otoscopy
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid