Sound Hearing Care LLC
About this clinic
Hearing loss can distance us from the things and the people we love. Audiologist Dr. Kimberly Combs has worked with individuals and families since 1992 connecting them with the sounds they were missing.
Technology has certainly evolved over the years and most hearing loss can be helped. Study after study has shown the negative effects of hearing loss on our health, jobs and relationships. It is never too late to invest in yourself and improve your quality of life.
What is your favorite sound? Sound Hearing Care wants to help you, your family and our community experience the joy of hearing and improve your quality of life. Call us today to find out how we can serve you.
- Full Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations (Hearing Testing)
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Hearing Aid Evaluations / Consultations / Fittings
- Hearing Aids in all sizes and levels of Digital Technology
- Evaluation and treatment of Tinnitus
- Hearing aid Repair and Service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom Swim Plugs
- Custom Earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's Earplugs and Monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Educational Seminars for our community
We offer major hearing aid brands from the best hearing aid manufacturers in the world to guarantee a solution that meets your needs. We recommend the most appropriate hearing aid solution for your specific hearing loss, lifestyle, style preference and budget.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify