Cleveland Clinic Audiology - Independence
5001 Rockside Rd Independence, OH 44131
Doctor of Audiology Karen Burrows earned her doctorate from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, School of Audiology, her graduate degree from Kent State University and her undergraduate degree from John Carroll University.
Doctor of Audiology Tamara Francini earned both her undergraduate degree in Speech, Language Pathology & Audiology and her doctorate in audiology from the University of Akron.
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Cleveland Clinic Audiology - Independence! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 4 reviews.
“They answered all my questions and they were nice.”
“It was good. She was very courteous and she listened well and provided good feed back. I didn't see the main person, I saw an assistant, someone in training, and she was great. I didn't actually see the person my appointment was supposed to be with so I thought that was kind of rude. ”
“They were friendly. ”
“They seem to take her time with my mom. ”
About this clinic
Cleveland Clinic’s Audiology department is one of the largest audiology programs in the country today, with over 20 clinical and research audiologists on staff. We provide state-of-the-art audiologic assessment and rehabilitative clinical services for patients of all ages with hearing loss. We maintain an active research program through the Audiology Research Laboratory (ARL) by focusing on clinical investigations in the areas of hearing loss, tinnitus outcomes measurement, hearing aid signal processing and auditory electrophysiology. Our highly qualified audiologists are dedicated to helping people with hearing loss improve their quality of life through better hearing.
Complete audiology and hearing care services for patients of all ages, including state of the art diagnostics and hearing aids:
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing needs assessments
- Hearing aid service and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Custom-made earmolds, hearing protection and swim plugs
- Assistive listening devices and alerting devices
- Cochlear implants
- Bone-anchored implants
- SoundBiteTM Hearing System
- Auditory-based therapyPure Tone Audiometry: Utilizing age appropriate techniques
- Speech Audiometry: Speech Detection Threshold, Speech Reception Threshold, Word Recognition Score
- Immittance Measures: Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflexes, Acoustic Reflex Decay
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) Testing
- Hearing in Noise Testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details