Licensed Doctor of Audiology Richard Dubrowski is a graduate of Auburn University (Montgomery), University of Tennessee and Salus University. He has years of experience helping people hear better.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Mercy Health Physicians! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“They explained things several times to make sure it was clear to me. ”
“He had a personable way about him. He was down to earth and informative and easy to talk to. ”
About this clinic
West Ear, Nose and Throat, Bridgetown offers complete otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) medical care as well as expert hearing care and hearing aid services from highly-qualified hearing care practitioners.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment