Senior Educational Audiologist Au.D., Arizona School of Health Sciences, 2008; M.A., Kent State University, 1992; B.S., Education, Miami University, 1990 Certification(s): Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from American Speech Language Hearing Associaltion Licensure: Ohio Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology (Audiology) Ohio Department of Education: School Audiologist Specialty Interests (Clinical): Pediatric Audiology and Educational Audiology Assessment of children with special needs. Auditory Processing Disorders.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center - Broadview Heights! Their average review score is 5 () from 8 reviews.
“They were very professional and knowledgeable. ”
“She was very thorough and explained things very well. ”
“She was very thorough. ”
“She knew how to work with a child.”
“I liked their level of expertise - they seemed to know what they were doing.”
About this clinic
Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center (CHSC) has a long and remarkable history of helping individuals with communication challenges become independent members of the Greater Cleveland Community. Founded in 1921, we began with the simple mission of providing lip reading classes for adults who are deaf or hard of hearing.
We are the nation's oldest hearing and speech center and Northeast Ohio's only non-profit organization dedicated solely to serving those with special communication needs. CHSC consistently serves over 10,000 children and adults each year provides the following programs and services: Hearing, Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and Speech-Language and Learning. CHSC also oversees the management of the Regional Infant Hearing Program (RIHP) which services 14 counties in Northeast Ohio. A staff of more than 50 professionals - audiologists, sign language interpreters, speech-language pathologists, outreach specialists, and administrative staff are employed at the Center's headquarters in University Circle, and three branch offices in South Euclid, Broadview Heights, and Lorain.
- 24 hour Sign Language Interpreting
- American Sign Language instruction
- Neuropsychological Assessment Services
- Video Relay Services (VRS)Deaf Education Programs
- Hearing Services Screenings for all ages at our offices, in schools or workplace
- Hearing Aid sales, fitting, programming, and testing to ensure proper fit and function
- Interactive display of assistive listening/alerting devices
- Financial assistance programs for hearing aids and assistive listening/alerting devices
- Regional Infant Hearing Program Free-of-charge, family-focused outreach service for infants and toddlers (birth to age three)
- Complete information on hearing, hearing loss, amplification, assistive listening devices, and cochlear implants
- Speech-Language and Learning Screenings, comprehensive evaluation, and treatment of listening, speaking, reading and writing for all ages
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 7:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details