Toni Tiberi earned her Bachelor’s degree in Speech and Hearing from the State University of New York. She has been working in the field of hearing since 1986 and opened her own practice in 1997. Her commitment to helping others hear better began when she was a child as her mother was severely hearing impaired. She serves as a board member of Hearing Health Care Alliance of New York and utilizes her years of experience in helping patients to hear better.
Tara Hynes Miller
Tara Miller earned her Bachelor’s degree from Goucher College in Baltimore, MD. She has personal experience with hearing loss and therefore understands the challenges of those with hearing challenges.
About this clinic
Our practice takes pride in caring for our patients like family and helping them achieve the best possible result. We put emphasis on serving nearby communities and display values that ensure reasonable and personal hearing care for our patients.
Advanced Hearing Aid Centers offer many services including the following:
- personalized hearing aid fittings, and no-obligation trial
- hearing aid repairs for most brands
- custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds etc.
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- medical referrals
- hearing awareness programs
- aural rehabilitation at no cost
- continuing hearing consultations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details