Dr. Elena L. Maresca has been practicing audiology for 18 years and has been specializing in Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Management for over 16 years. Dr. Maresca attended Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY and received her Audiology Doctorate from the University of Florida at Gainesville. Following her residency in Newburyport, Massachusetts, Dr. Maresca attended the Emory Tinnitus & Hyperacusis Center in Atlanta, GA where she was trained in Tinnitus Management by Pawel J. Jastreboff, Ph.D., Sc.D., one of the country’s foremost authorities in Tinnitus Management. Following several years of practice in Rhode Island, Dr. Maresca became the Director of Audiology for Beverly Hospital, Beverly Massachusetts. Dr. Maresca went into private practice in 2004, and is now living in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Maresca is proud to have opened her Stony Brook audiology practice on January 1, 2013.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Hearing & Tinnitus Management! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
“She was very personable, patient, and treated me like I was their only person all day.”
“Very personable and very knowledgable. Getting hearing aids is very stressful and confusing. She was able to put me at ease no matter if it meant answering the same question over and over.”
“Professional, very nice and compassionate. ”
About this clinic
Do you have ringing, buzzing, hissing or other sounds in your ears? You've come to the right place.
Hearing & Tinnitus Management is the specialty audiology practice of Dr. Elena L. Maresca.
She is an expert in hearing loss, hearing aids, tinnitus and hyperacusis management. With over 16 years experience, we are committed to positive results and excellence in care and service. We provide patients with the latest technological advances and management of all hearing disorders.
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Hyperacusis management
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details