Audiologist Pamela Marx is the Audiology Supervisor at SIUH Hearing Services, overseeing the department. She has a Masters in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Compence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Read 1 verified patient review for Staten Island University Hospital Hearing Services! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“Very helpful. Best place ever!”
About this clinic
At Staten Island University Hospital Hearing Services, we know that a hearing loss can have a huge impact on your quality of life. Any trouble with your hearing should be evaluated by a doctor or audiologist.
We offer complete hearing evaluations for people of all ages by a highly-qualified and experienced audiologist.
We offer a full range of digital hearing aid devices in many different styles. In addition, we have assistive listening devices to help in specific situations where you may be having difficulty hearing, such as on the telephone.
SIUH offers hearing aids at costs well below those of private hearing offices in the community.
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Most insurance accepted
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express