Rochester Hearing & Speech Center - Elmwood Avenue
About this clinic
Rochester Hearing and Speech Center is the place for expert audiology care.
A non profit, United Way Agency serving the Rochester area since 1922, we are the oldest and most experienced provider of speech, language and hearing services in Rochester and surrounding communities.
Our staff of 32 speech language pathologists and 12 audiologists serve more than 13,000 children and adults annually in Monroe and 7 surrounding counties. We are one of the largest speech and hearing clinics in the northeast United States.
Call us today so you can hear what you're missing.
- Hearing assessments
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
- Cochlear implant programming
- BAHA candidacy evaluations and programming
- Custom hearing protection
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial Aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details