Helping people hear and communicate better is what experienced audiologist Sharon Macner enjoys most. She pursued a degree in audiology not only because of her love for science and medicine, but because audiologists can create measureable improvements in the quality of life for their patients. Sharon earned her Doctor of Audiology (Au.D) degree from Central Michigan University, her Master’s of Science (M.S.) degree in Audiology at the University of Washington and her Bachelor’s of Art’s (B.A.) degrees in Communication Disorders and Sciences and Psychology at the University of Colorado.
Read 1 verified patient review for Champlain Valley Audiology! Their review score was 5 ().
“They were very professional and informative. ”
About this clinic
Champlain Valley Audiology was founded in Plattsburgh, New York, by Sharon Macner out of a desire to provide excellent care in a timely manner to all members of the community and to be the finest professional resource for hearing evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings, and long-term hearing care in Clinton County and the North Country.
Our Commitment to Our Patients:
We are professionally, ethically, and personally committed to providing excellent care in a timely and caring manner to all members of the communities we serve.
Our audiologists represent the finest professional resource for hearing evaluations, and hearing aid evaluation, fitting and follow-up care in the communities we serve.
The entire staff of CVA must recognize and appreciate the importance of all health care providers and their staff who refer patients to us for specialized care and consideration. We will always strive to maintain their trust by issuing timely, concise, and accurate reports, and by maintaining an active liaison between the referral source and their patients.
Patient Bill of Rights:
Each member of the Champlain Valley Audiology team subscribes to the following Patient Bill of Rights:
Patients in our practice should…
- Expect more from CVA than from any other provider in our community.
- Know that everyone in our practice will respect each patient.
- Expect us to answer your phone call in a timely, friendly, and welcoming manner.
- Expect to be greeted in a friendly and appreciative manner by everyone in our practice.
- Know that we recognize the importance of their time.
- Expect a quick response at all times by every member of our practice.
- Require excellent communication from us.
- Know that we will listen and understand their concerns.
- Expect a quick and accurate resolution about your account.
- Receive an apology if we are in error.
Champlain Valley Audiology specializes in the diagnosis and management of hearing loss and treatment of tinnitus (ringing or other sounds in the ears) and other sound sensitivities.
Our professional services include:
- Diagnostic Services: Adult and Pediatric
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Comprehensive central auditory processing evaluations
- Rehabilitative Services: Adult and Pediatric
- Hearing loss/disability needs assessment
- Hearing aid selection, fitting and careful follow-through care
- Assistive listening device selection and fitting
- Electroacoustic verification of hearing aid performance, ensuring maximum speech understanding for the listener
- Hearing aid repair
- Auditory rehabilitation services for adults including individual and group sessions and telepractice opportunities.
- Custom Earmolds
- Hearing Aid Earmolds
- Portable Personal Listening Device Earmolds
- Recreational Hearing Protection Earmolds
- Swim Plugs
- Musician's Monitor and Hearing Protection Earmolds
- Communications Earmolds
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment