Audiologist Andrew Resnick has been helping people with hearing loss for over 15 years. Dr. Resnick earned his Master of Science degree from Hunter College and his Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. He is very experienced with helping both children and adults hear better. Dr. Resnick use his extensive knowledge of the latest hearing innovations and technology to help each patient.
Read 19 verified patient reviews for Andrew Resnick, Au.D., LLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 19 reviews.
“Consistent, responsive expert. Attention with first class results over more than 10 years. ”
“Great, fast and convenient repair. ”
“Dr. Resnick is the consummate professional. I have total confidence in his recommendations and care. ”
“Andrew is the first audiologist who was able to make my clarinet sound "real" to me. As a professional musician, it is not an exaggeration to say his work had a real, lasting positive impact. Thanks. ”
“In addition to being a great audiologist he is a wonderful man. Kind and gentle with the elderly patients I have seen there, and patient and understanding to all. I highly recommend him to everyone! I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of my hearing.”
About this clinic
Andrew Resnick understands the impact that hearing loss can have on one’s life. We offer complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
We offer a wide range of hearing services including:
• Comprehensive hearing testing for adults and children
• Hearing aid dispensing, with a variety of technologies
• Hearing aid repairs and servicing for all makes and models
• Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
• Central Auditory Processing Evaluations
• LACE Auditory Training - A home-based, computerized program of listening exercises, designed to enhance the benefit of hearing aids in noisy and difficult listening environments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details