Audiologist Andrew Resnick has been helping people with hearing loss for over 15 years. Dr. Resnick earned his Master of Science degree from Hunter College and his Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. He is very experienced with helping both children and adults hear better. Dr. Resnick use his extensive knowledge of the latest hearing innovations and technology to help each patient.
Read 12 verified patient reviews for Andrew Resnick, Au.D., LLC! Their average review score is 5 ().
“I like everything about his place!!”
“Expert, patient care. Good instructions and fitting. ”
“They were patient and friendly and professional!”
“Dr. Resnick is a very patient, caring and knowledgeable audiologist. I feel fortunate to have had his help over the past several years. ”
“I like everything there! Dr. Resnick is knowledgeable and caring and his office is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend him!”
About this clinic
Andrew Resnick understands the impact that hearing loss can have on one’s life. We offer complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
We offer a wide range of hearing services including:
• Comprehensive hearing testing for adults and children
• Hearing aid dispensing, with a variety of technologies
• Hearing aid repairs and servicing for all makes and models
• Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
• Central Auditory Processing Evaluations
• LACE Auditory Training - A home-based, computerized program of listening exercises, designed to enhance the benefit of hearing aids in noisy and difficult listening environments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment