WE HELP YOU HEAR AGAIN
Audiologist Andrew Resnick has been helping people with hearing loss for over 15 years. Dr. Resnick earned his Master of Science degree from Hunter College and his Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. He is very experienced with helping both children and adults hear better. Dr. Resnick use his extensive knowledge of the latest hearing innovations and technology to help each patient.
Andrew Resnick understands the impact that hearing loss can have on one’s life. We offer complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs and ensure a better quality of life through better hearing.
We offer a wide range of hearing services including:
• Comprehensive hearing testing for adults and children
• Hearing aid dispensing, with a variety of technologies
• Hearing aid repairs and servicing for all makes and models
• Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
• Central Auditory Processing Evaluations
• LACE Auditory Training - A home-based, computerized program of listening exercises, designed to enhance the benefit of hearing aids in noisy and difficult listening environments
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
Read 4 verified patient reviews for Andrew Resnick, Au.D., LLC! Their average review score is 5 ().
“Everything about the Lyric has been excellent and the care was great.”
“I like the competence, understanding and general excellence.”
“He has patience and a wonderful manner that makes a patient feel very comfortable.”
“I liked the prompt, effective and responsive service at all times. I received excellent results.”