Dr. Karen Wolff is an independent licensed audiologist. She earned a master’s degree in audiology from Hunter College and a doctorate in audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Wolff is a fellow of both the American Academy of Audiology and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in order to assist her patients in the best solution based on their needs.
About this clinic
Placid Audiology provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. We develop a lasting relationship with all our patients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- hearing screenings
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aids
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details