Licensed Doctor of Audiology Kathy Feng is an experienced NY state-licensed audiologist who specializes in hearing diagnostics and aural rehabilitation with hearing aids for all patient populations, ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics.
About this clinic
The New York Hearing Center is a family owned and operated practice that offers an array of services for the evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing loss. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide a full range of hearing testing, evaluations and can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available and we will make sure your choice is best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle. Let us help you lead a better life with better hearing.
We have two locations to better serve your hearing needs:
128 Mott St. Suite 509
New York, NY 10013
726 60th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11220
A wide range of hearing health care services is available for individuals of all ages. Our professionals are skilled in the areas of childhood hearing loss, adult diagnostic procedures, hearing aid selection and provision, assistive listening technology, listening skills related to learning disabilities, and development of effective communication skills through aural rehabilitation.
- Hearing assessment for all ages
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting of the full range of hearing aids, including cutting-edge digital technology
- Counseling and rehabilitation for patients and their families
- Assistive listening devices for telephone, television, and public areas
- Evaluation and treatment for tinnitus
- Swim molds, ear molds, and noise protectors
- Industrial hearing conservation services
- Battery sales
- Balance and Dizziness: Vestibular Rehabilitation
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express