Doctor of Audiology Rupinder Kaur, AuD, CCC-A, serves patients at the Albany Medical Hearing Center.
Doctor of Audiology Julie Kerwood, AuD, CCC-A, serves patients at the Albany Medical Hearing Center.
Doctor of Audiology Florence Tharman, AuD, serves patients at the Albany Medical Hearing Center.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Albany Medical Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
“He was very patient and works very well with my son.”
“They helped me save money by finding out that one of aids hearing aids was still under warranty. ”
“She was very patient.”
About this clinic
The Hearing Center at Albany Med provides both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and aural rehabilitation services and is registered with NYS (general business license) to dispense hearing aids.
The Hearing Center provides services in F216 at 43 New Scotland Avenue. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us today.
The Hearing Center at Albany Medical Center offers expertise to solve your hearing loss problems.
Our services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessments
- Hearing aid consultations and evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing and related services
- Assessment of candidates for cochlear implants and follow-up audiological services for post-implant patients
- Inpatient newborn infant hearing screening and outpatient newborn follow-up services
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express