Dr. Campbell opened her practice in 2006 and has been an audiologist for over 20 years. She earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Florida at Gainesville and has been a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology since 1991. Dr. Campbell is also the Director of the Newborn Hearing Screening Program at Carson-Tahoe Regional Medical Center. Her approach to working with hearing impaired patients is to educate them about their hearing loss, recommend treatment options and empower them to be active participants in the hearing rehabilitation process.
Dr. Campbell’s goal is to empower all her patients to make the most of their available hearing abilities and in the process, enjoy a better quality of life. She provides a full range of audiological valuations, hearing device evaluations, aural rehabilitation, counseling and support for hearing-impaired patients and their families.
We dispense a complete line of digital and analog hearing instruments for patients of all ages and offer service and repairs of all hearing instruments.
We offer the following hearing services:
• Hearing aid service and repairs
• Comprehensive hearing evaluations, children to adults.
• Newborn hearing screening (Otoacoustic Emissions)
• Evaluation and fitting of state-of-the-art hearing aids.
• Verification of hearing aid benefit and performance
• Full range of assistive listening devices to augment hearing device use
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|