Be a part of the conversation.
Doctor of Audiology Suzanne Estep holds a doctorate in audiology as well as a certificate of clinical competence from the American Academy of Audiology.
Doctor of Audiology Stephanie Sanchez holds a doctorate in audiology as well as a certificate of clinical competence from the American Academy of Audiology.
Albuquerque Speech Language Hearing Center was established in 1953 and is the only 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit speech and hearing center in New Mexico.
Our sole mission is to provide high quality communication and hearing service to all individuals, children and adults, who are deaf or hard of hearing or who have difficulty with speech or language. As a non-profit organization which utilizes grants and donor contributions to help fund programs, ASLHC can provide products and services on a sliding fee scale or at no charge to clients who are uninsured, underinsured, or low-income, including the elderly, children and the underserved. In so doing, the Center plays a valuable and unique role in the community.
The Center is located in Albuquerque and is easily accessible to individuals residing anywhere in New Mexico. All of our clinicians are Masters and Doctoral level, nationally certified, and state licensed.
* Comprehensive hearing evaluations and screenings for children and adults
* Industrial hearing screenings
* Evaluation and selection of hearing instruments to meet your needs
* Custom hearing aid fittings, including conventional and advanced digital instruments
* Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
* Live speech mapping to ensure maximum hearing aid benefit
* Minor hearing aid repairs on-site, usually within 48 hours
* Custom hearing products, including musician earplugs, swim molds and hearing protection for marksmen
* Assistive Listening Devices, including FM technology, alarm clocks, doorbells, television and phone amplifiers.
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
Read 9 verified patient reviews for Albuquerque Speech, Language, Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 ().
“She was just very helpful. They thought they may have needed to order more tests but she only needed half of ...” more »
“She was quick. ”
“I like the pre-appointment call, the professional service, the doctor on staff and the professionalism of the ...” more »
“Very kind and helpful”
“The experienced personnel and friendly people have always had my problems addressed in a fast and courteous ...” more »
“Happy with the service.”
“She was very informative and took her time with me. I will also start taking my daughter here because it ...” more »
“I liked everything about them!”
“I thought they were friendly.”