Since 1990, licensed doctor of audiology Pat Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions to help thousands of people improve their quality of life through hearing better. He earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi leads a team of highly-qualified hearing care professionals who share his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing.
Jared graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Wilmington University, and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Jared began his career in Southern New Jersey where he discovered the importance of helping people hear as well as the pivotal role he is able to play in educating the community on hearing health. He came to Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in order to further his goals in helping as many people as possible hear and understand to the best of their abilities. His warm, welcoming personality makes it easy for him to connect and relate to his patients quickly. He is committed to providing the best hearing possible to his patients, as well as the best customer service experience they can receive. Jared resides in Florham Park, New Jersey with his beautiful wife, Jaimi and daughter Pia. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
April earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in speech and hearing sciences from Kean University and Clinical Doctorate in Audiology degree from Montclair State University. Prior to joining Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions, Dr. Egarian gained her clinical experience as a Doctoral Intern in numerous settings including JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Veteran’s Administration Hospital and Lake Drive School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. She completed her 4th Year Externship in a large otolaryngology practice, prior to joining them as their full time Audiologist. Dr. Egarian is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and was awarded her hearing aid dispensing license in 2003. She currently holds a NJ State License in both Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing.
Dr. Egarian has considerable experience in the assessment and management of hearing loss with current and sophisticated hearing aid technology. In addition, Dr. Egarian has extensive diagnostic proficiency. She has routinely performed audiometric and vestibular/balance assessments on a wide patient demographic, ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
Dr. Egarian holds a special interest in aural rehabilitation and optimizing communication with family and friends through better hearing. She currently resides in Parsippany, NJ with her husband Jeff, son Jaxson, daugher Farrah, and dog Artie.
Stephanie completed her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, New Jersey. She has been part of the Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions family since 2010. Stephanie adds a personal touch to all of her work, creating relationships with each of our patients. She adds an extra element of customer service to our office. Her enthusiastic and friendly personality makes any visit an enjoyable one.
Read 1 verified patient review for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Paramus! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“...and not just because I got good news. Dr. Egarian was professional and most caring. She outlined for me the procedure and explanations of how the testing works. She listened patiently to my tales of woe and background and gave me advice as to how ,to protect my hearing from here on. The receptionist was just as friendly and made me quite comfortable. I will recommend Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions to anyone who I believe may need the assistance or seeks out my help. Dr. April Egarian is on the top of my list!”
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions offers a comprehensive set of audiological services. It is our mission to give each patient compassionate and professional care. We want to be a part of your hearing solution. Our dedicated staff will work closely with you to improve your life through better hearing. Call us today to schedule an appointment at any of our four convenient locations.
1115 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013
6 Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
525 Wanaque Avenue, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
21 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ 07430
1 Cedar Crest Village, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, our audiologist can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our audiologists use Widex Zen Therapy to manage tinnitus symptoms. It combines sound stimulation, stress reduction, amplification and counseling, depending on your unique needs.
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our audiologists and hearing aid dispensers will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programmed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning, repairs and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details