Craig T. Barth MA, CCC-A
About this clinic
1.A person with a hearing loss have every right to hear to the best of their ability.
2. The Audiologist-patient relationship is a very special and unique professional relationship.
3. The patient deserves the very highest of professional care.
4. The level of professional and compassionate service at this practice is contnually examined and improved upon.
5. As sole proprietor, accountabilty and transparency are virtues of this practice. Since this practice is not owned by a company or institution, the sole determinant of the quality level of patient care is the welfare of the patient.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations: The audiometric evaluation consists of: Pure tone air and bone conduction testing. Speech reception and acuity testing.Speech in noise testing. Acoustic immittance testing.
Auditory Processing Evaluations: Sound and word reception perceptual difficulties can effect any age.
Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting: provide our patients with the best hearing instruments available. Factors which go into this recommendation include, but not limited to: lifestyle, communcation environments the patient frequents, the severity of the hearing loss and budgetary considerations. At this office, an additional benefit: most new hearing aids will come with an extended three year manufacturer & dispenser-honored warranty. A one-time, limited, accidental loss warranty also comes with new units.
Hearing aid servicing and repairs of all makes, even if we were not the original dispenser.
Ear Molds & Ear Wax removal are also offered.
Infant & Pediatric Services: No infant or toddler is too young to receive a hearing test! Mr. Barth has specialized techniques and instrumentation to arrive at an accurate audiologic diagnosis. If a hearing loss is identified, intervention is never too early.
Tinnitus Evaluation and Management: Tinnitus is a common condition, where a person experiences a ringing, rushing, or buzzing in the ears. Its presence may interfere with your daily activities. Mr. Barth, in conjunction with your physician, can recommend a course of action to help alleviate your tinnitus.
Industrial Hearing Testing: Workers in certain occupations are required to receive regular hearing tests due to the risk of hearing loss that can be caused by excessive workplace noise. These hearing screenings are performed either in-office or on-site and are in full compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration & the Mining Safety and Health Administration. Learn More
Battery Sales: We keep a supply of fresh batteries for you to purchase in our office. You may either stop by or have our office mail the batteries to your home.
Cell Phone Accessories: Many new digital hearing aids have direct connection to your cell phone, or any other Bluetooth compatible device. Ask Mr . Barth. Also, custom earmolds can be made for hands-free Bluetooth devices.
Musician Ear Plugs & Monitors: Musicians practice and perform in a variety of different settings. They are exposed to high levels of sound, sometimes for long periods, which may put them at risk for permanent hearing damage. Musicians’ ear plugs are custom-made devices that help to limit the sound exposure from instruments, while still providing a rich musical experience for the performer or audience. Ear monitors allow them to hear their own instruments at non-damaging sound levels without bothering fellow musicians
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details