Licensed Doctor of Audiology Maegan Mapes earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Pittsburgh, her master’s degree at Ohio State University and her doctorate of audiology at Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Mapes has practiced in a variety of settings including hospitals, private practices, nursing homes, schools, neurology practices, and hearing aid manufacturers, specializing in pediatric and adult hearing impairment and auditory processing disorders. She also practiced at Temple University Children’s Medical Center as the coordinator of their newborn hearing screening program. Dr. Mapes has also worked alongside neurologists and ENT physicians to assess patients with imbalance problems and vertigo.
Larry Gabbin Jr.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton! Their average review score is 5 () from 7 reviews.
“I have a unusual schedule and Dr. Mapes and all the staff have made things work. In my profession hearing is critical in recruiting & coaching. Their efforts allow me to continue to do what I love doing!”
“great job. very efficient. good speed. very polite by the entire staff.”
“Maegan Mapes, Au.D, CCC-A and her staff have always been professional, personable and sensitive with me as well as my wife at every visit. I feel free to give an unqualified recommendation to anyone asking for this type of service. ”
“We love REM! They are so understanding and take the time out to return phone calls and answer any questions or concerns. Dr. McNabb is just the nicest person and never makes me feel rushed or uncomfortable. Thank you to the whole team! ”
“With the help of an on-line hearing aid supplier, I discovered the excellent people of REM Audiology. Maegan Mapes, Au.D, CCC-A runs the Marlton, NJ office and with her gentle shove, I found out what it was like to hear clearly again. Four years have now gone by and I am now in the market for rechargeable BTE hearing aids. I can not think of a better person to continue to guide me. Her support staff is super friendly making office visits a fun experience.”
About this clinic
The audiologists and staff at REM Audiology Associates strive to provide the most complete and comprehensive services for patients of all ages, newborn through geriatric. We promote hearing healthcare beyond our office doors through involved community efforts in local school districts and nursing homes/assistive living residences.
REM Audiology's mission is to develop individualized treatment plans for hearing loss that address the specific needs and lifestyle of each unique patient while striving to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We believe we offer the best hearing aids Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations including otoscopy, tympanometry, ultra-high frequency audiometric testing, acoustic reflex testing, otoacoustic emissions, pure tone and speech threshold testing, speech discrimination testing and complete explanation / discussion of test findings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aids from various manufacturers
- Hearing aid demonstrations performed in the office
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Complete hearing healthcare with each hearing aid purchase includes free batteries for 5 years and complementary cleanings every 3-6 months for the life of the hearing aid
- Zero interest credit options are available for financing hearing aid purchases
- Verification of hearing aid settings using real ear measurements
- Validation of hearing aid benefit using statistically-based questionnaires
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings following pediatric-specific protocols
- Tinnitus matching and tinnitus masking procedures
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Aural rehabilitation
- Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) program
- Individualized auditory training for children and adults
- Validation protocols
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Coordination of findings and child study team evaluations and IEP
- On-Site advocacy
- Classroom noise assessments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details