Licensed Doctor of Audiology Maegan Mapes earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Pittsburgh, her master’s degree at Ohio State University and her doctorate of audiology at Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Mapes has practiced in a variety of settings including hospitals, private practices, nursing homes, schools, neurology practices, and hearing aid manufacturers, specializing in pediatric and adult hearing impairment and auditory processing disorders. She also practiced at Temple University Children’s Medical Center as the coordinator of their newborn hearing screening program. Dr. Mapes has also worked alongside neurologists and ENT physicians to assess patients with imbalance problems and vertigo.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton! Their average review score is 5 ().
“They are patient.”
“This was my second visit to an audiologist. I wish it had been my first! I left the first office feeling pressured and defeated. I'm so glad I sought a second opinion. The contrast in care, sensitivity of the patient's feelings and understanding was like day and night. This practice is sensitive to the patient's financial situation, not pressuring one to buy top of the line hearing aides. The check up and service plan, free batteries and warranty were superior to the offer I got from another provider who told me I needed H.A.s almost 3x the cost! The other practice I went to offered only the most expensive pair, whereas REM was interested in my total experience, and ability to pay. The office contacted my insurance co. for me (The other did not take insurance.) Meagan was patient, thorough, concerned and took a lot of time with me. I look forward to further interactions with this audiologist, since I know we will have a long relationship together. ”
About this clinic
The audiologists and staff at REM Audiology Associates strive to provide the most complete and comprehensive services for patients of all ages, newborn through geriatric. We promote hearing healthcare beyond our office doors through involved community efforts in local school districts and nursing homes/assistive living residences.
REM Audiology's mission is to develop individualized treatment plans for hearing loss that address the specific needs and lifestyle of each unique patient while striving to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We believe we offer the best hearing aids Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations including otoscopy, tympanometry, ultra-high frequency audiometric testing, acoustic reflex testing, otoacoustic emissions, pure tone and speech threshold testing, speech discrimination testing and complete explanation / discussion of test findings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aids from various manufacturers
- Hearing aid demonstrations performed in the office
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Complete hearing healthcare with each hearing aid purchase includes free batteries for 5 years and complementary cleanings every 3-6 months for the life of the hearing aid
- Zero interest credit options are available for financing hearing aid purchases
- Verification of hearing aid settings using real ear measurements
- Validation of hearing aid benefit using statistically-based questionnaires
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings following pediatric-specific protocols
- Tinnitus matching and tinnitus masking procedures
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Aural rehabilitation
- Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) program
- Individualized auditory training for children and adults
- Validation protocols
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Coordination of findings and child study team evaluations and IEP
- On-Site advocacy
- Classroom noise assessments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express