Dr. Eric Sandler is a graduate of Rutgers College and went on to earn his Doctorate of Science in audiology from Montclair State University. He is licensed in New Jersey as both and audiologist and hearing aid dispenser. He has been a co-owner of The Hearing Center since 2010. He represents the third generation in his family in the hearing healthcare field. He enjoys supervising students in audiology and educating the community about hearing loss.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, NEI, Homelink, Hearing Care Solutions, UAW, OCCM, Harmony Hearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, MCAS and AARP-HearUSA.
Anne Michele Puglisi
Licensed doctor of audiology Anne Michele Puglisi has years of experience helping people hear better. She earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from The School of Audiology at Salus University. She also earned a Master of Science degree in Audiology from Gallaudet University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Deaf Education from The College of New Jersey. She has been an adjunct professor for Seton Hall University and a teaching assistant for Gallaudet University, where she learned American Sign Language. Dr. Puglisi is a member of both the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech Hearing Language Association.
About this clinic
The Hearing Center has been improving quality of life through better hearing for over 20 years! At The Hearing Center, our valued patients are treated by only highly trained, experienced licensed audiologists. Our goal is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment.
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings based upon hearing loss and lifestyle
- Hearing aid follow-up services (batteries, cleanings, repairs, adjustments)
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Battery Sales & Battery Club
- Counseling & Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic and Screening
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Diagnostic ABR
- Complete audiometric evaluations (pediatric through adult) including VRA (visually reinforced audiometry)
- Speech Audiometry, Pure-tone audiometry, Impedence audiometry
- Assistive listening devices (FM Systems, TV Ears, Amplified Telephones, etc.)
- Custom earplugs for noise protection, swimming and musicians
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details