Licensed doctor of audiology Meredith Rothenberg co-founded The Hearing Center with Dr. Judith Sandler in 1986. She earned her Doctorate in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She is also a member of the American Academy of Audiology.
Anne Michele Puglisi
About this clinic
The Hearing Center has been improving quality of life through better hearing for over 20 years! At The Hearing Center, our valued patients are treated by only highly trained, experienced licensed audiologists. Our goal is to provide you the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment.
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid fittings based upon hearing loss and lifestyle
- Hearing aid follow-up services (batteries, cleanings, repairs, adjustments)
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Battery Sales & Battery Club
- Counseling & Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic and Screening
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Diagnostic ABR
- Complete audiometric evaluations (pediatric through adult) including VRA (visually reinforced audiometry)
- Speech Audiometry, Pure-tone audiometry, Impedence audiometry
- Assistive listening devices (FM Systems, TV Ears, Amplified Telephones, etc.)
- Custom earplugs for noise protection, swimming and musicians.
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||10:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details