We Listen, You Hear
Welcome to Total Hearing Care, the best choice for hearing aids and hearing loss treatment in New Jersey. Total Hearing Care is the area’s leading professional resource for audiology services and digital hearing aids.
Since 2000, thousands of patients have taken advantage of our expertise and personal service for their hearing care needs. If you feel that you may have a hearing loss, come in for your free hearing evaluation and experience the Total Hearing Care difference.
Whether you're just researching hearing aids or ready to be fitted, we can help by providing the following services:
- With over 30 years of working with the hard of hearing community, our Audiologists and Certified Hearing Aid Dispensers will provide guidance, service and support every step of the way
- Certified professional services at over 30 convenient offices across NJ and DE
- Authorized sales and service of major digital hearing aid brands such as Oticon, Starkey, Phonak, Widex, Siemens and others.
- Professional fitting and lifetime adjustments to your hearing aids
- Competitive, straight forward pricing and service
- Flexible payment options, including extended and no interest payment plans
- A full 30 day evaluation period to ensure you are fully satisfied
Call us today to begin hearing better. We want to help.
FREE Hearing Tests
Hearing Aids - all major digital hearing aid brands
Hearing Tests and Evaluations
Hearing Aid Cleanings, Repairs and Adjustments
Hearing Aid Battery Sales
Sales of Assisted Listening Devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
Elizabeth Cook is a truly dedicated professional audiologist in NJ who brings over 30 years of experience to the field of Audiology. She specializes in aural rehabilitation, tinnitus and hearing conservation and is well known for her ability to successfully fit extremely difficult audiometric configurations as well as unusual anatomical circumstances. Elizabeth has been honored by world renowned hearing aid manufacturer Oticon as the 2003 USA Audiologist of the year, and is the co-author of a chapter in the CIC (Completely in the Canal) Handbook. She has also written several columns in area publications. Elizabeth holds a NJ license in Audiology & Hearing instrument dispensing, and regularly sees patients at Total Hearing Care’s offices throughout the state.
Be the first to review this clinic!
Click on the link below and tell others about your experience at Total Hearing Care-Cherry Hill to help them find the hearing care they need.