Pictured L to R: Donna Lord, Au.D, CCC-A, Patricia Cronin, MS, CCC-A, Veena Sawant, Au.D, CCC-A and Veronica Foley, MS, CCC-A.
Veronica Nique Foley
Read 14 verified patient reviews for Southern New Hampshire Health System - Audiology! Their average review score is 4.64 () from 14 reviews.
“I liked their knowledge of all the different hearing aids. The one I had wasn't the primary one that they sell, but they understood and fixed it right away. They had to order a part, but they called me in when it was fixed.”
“They just are very understanding and competent and not condescending to deaf people. ”
“I liked their professionalism and the caring for the patient”
“She was very nice, she had a lot of patience for working with a small boy. ”
“Very personal attention from an obviously very competent person. Definitely recommend this facility to anyone needing audiological services. ”
About this clinic
Trust your hearing to the professionals at Southern New Hampshire Health Systems, where our Audiology team has over 75 years of combined Audiology experience.
Our audiologists work with you todetermine the nature and degree of your hearing loss, give you suggestions on improving communication skills, and determine if amplification (hearing aids) would be helpful to you.
We also perform complete hearing aid fittings and offer advice on selection of other assistive listening devices. Our audiologists are all certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Call us today for your appointment to begin hearing better.
The Audiology department of Southern New Hampshire Health System offers complete hearing health services for children and adults, including:
- Comprehensive hearing testing from birth to seniors
- Hearing aid selection, fitting, and verification
- Hearing aid repairs and services including batteries and accessories
- Testing for middle ear fluid
- Fittings with custom swim molds
- Outpatient Unsedated Diagnostic OAE/ABR evaluations on infants, birth to 6 months of age
- Hearing monitoring for Ototoxicity
We offer a selection of the latest technology in hearing aids:
- 100% digital technology
- Choice of behind-the-ear, in-the-canal, and RITE styles
- One week trial with demonstration hearing aids available (limited to RITE style)
- Clear and distinct sound reproduction
- Computer programmable to maximize flexibility
- Custom tailored to match individual hearing needs and preferences
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Thursday||7:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment