Dr. Rhea Gage is a licensed audiologist with nearly three decades experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has earned the trust of thousands of people with their hearing healthcare.
Wendy is our care coordinator providing services such as answering your phone calls, mailing your supplies and individual care and support. She has worked with Dr. Gage for over 5 years.
About this clinic
Hearing & Audiology Services P.A. offers individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. We develop a lasting relationship with all our patients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for people of all ages
- Middle ear evaluation
- Hearing aid evaluation and recommendation
- Hearing aid sales from top manufacturers
- Hearing aid fitting, adjustment and repairs on all major brands
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds, swim molds and hunter and musicians ear protection
- Quarterly hearing aid cleanings and adjustments
- Yearly hearing screenings
- Battery Club
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details