Dr. Kara Conrad is a licensed audiologist who earned her degree in audiology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Pamela Houck is a licensed audiologist who earned her degree from the University of Virginia in Richmond. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Some of our services listed below:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations for adults and children
- hearing aid sales, selection, fitting and programming
- assistive listening devices
- hearing accessories
- balance and dizziness management
- tinnitus management
- ear molds, swim molds, hearing protection and ear buds
- hearing aid services, repairs and maintenance
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details