Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 19 verified patient reviews for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 19 reviews.
“Cary Audiology is such a good place. I have been a patient since 2008, 2 sets of hearing aides & countless visits involved! Everyone is very friendly & so helpful. Many thanks for all the kindness. ”
“The interaction between client and physician is excellent. Services are timely and education is presented well and in understanding terms. I highly recommend them. ”
“Susan Rawls, my audiologist at Cary Audiology, could not have been more understanding and professional. She took a lot of time testing me, making sure what I could hear and what I had difficulty with. I am an 80 year old professional business consultant and always felt there was not anything I could not do or overcome if I put my mind to it. I believed that having a hearing aid would make me look less sharp. I was wrong. They don't come any more professional and understanding than Cary Audiology. ”
“On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 12. Dr. Rawls came highly recommended and exceeded my expectations greatly. I'd never hesitate to pass along what was so graciously given to me. " If you want the best, go to the best." that's what you'll get here.”
“Cary Audiology helped me regain most of my hearing. I first went to them to encourage my father-in-law to get aids and find out how much I was missing. They have been very helpful.”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details