Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I have been a patient of Dr. Susan Rawls for approximately two years. I was referred to Dr. Rawls by a friend after a rather unpleasant experience with another audiology practice. I'm grateful for the referral to Cary Audiology. Upon arrival, for my initial appointment, I was pleasantly greeted by Administrative Assistant, Michelle Hardin. Michelle is adept at putting you at ease and making you feel comfortable. Dr. Rawls performed my testing and assessment in a friendly and professional manner. The results of my examination and recommended protocol of treatment was explained to me in language I could understand, embrace, and feel comfortable with; and, as a result, I had no problem moving forward toward addressed my hearing loss. Working with Dr. Rawls over the past couple of years, I am most satisfied with the continuing care that I am receiving; Dr. Rawls genuinely cares for her patients. It would be my pleasure to recommend Cary Audiology anytime. I feel certain that anyone who chooses Cary Audiology for their hearing needs will be nicely greeted by Michelle and be pleased with their experience.”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details