Dr. Rachel Lazaro is a licensed Board Certified audiologist. She earned a bachelor’s degree from UNC Chapel Hill and a doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. She is licensed in the State of North Carolina and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for Cary Audiology Associates, PLLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 8 reviews.
“Friendly, caring service from people who know all about ears and hearing aids. I'm on my second set, going on toward ten years now and would not go anywhere else. ”
“I have worn hearing aids for 15 years and had experience with three different audiologists and Cary Audiology has been the best. They are caring and take time to make sure you have the best hearing possible! ”
“Very pleasant experience. All staff are intent in making my visits successful in maximizing my hearing ability. My audiologist was thorough and determined to improve my hearing, both through my hearing aids and my attention to how I hear. She also made sure I understood how she was improving my hearing. ”
“Kind. Caring. Courteous. The Best!!”
“The exam was very thorough. Dr. Rawls is extremely diligent but I never felt rushed. I have recommended this practice to several friends and will continue to do so. ”
About this clinic
Cary Audiology Associates provides audiology services to the Cary community and its surrounding areas. The professionals are Board Certified and offer hearing conservation, hearing loss treatment along with diagnostic testing and hearing aid technology. Their patients receive individualized treatment to ensure their needs are met with complete satisfaction.
- Full diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations/consultations
- Digital hearing aids in all sizes and levels of technology
- Lyric® extended wear hearing aid
- Hearing aid repair and service
- Assistive listening devices (television, amplified telephones, personal devices and alerting systems)
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom earmolds for cell phones, iPods, and other electronic equipment
- Musician's earplugs and monitors
- Hearing protection (custom and stock)
- Aural rehabilitation classes for new hearing aid users
- Seminars to the public and private sectors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details