Mary Ruth Sizer
Mary Ruth Sizer is an experienced profession audiologist and clinical educator at the Appalachian State University Communication Disorders Clinic.
Mary Ruth's role at the clinic includes supervising graduate students, providing comprehensive hearing evaluations, school-age hearing screenings and assessment of auditory processing.
About this clinic
The Appalachian State University Communication Disorders Clinic is the right choice for exceptional hearing healthcare. We employ expert licensed, certified audiologists to provide a variety of hearing services to both children and adults.
- Hearing screenings for all ages
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection and evaluations
- Hearing aid sales, education, service and repairs
- Hearing aid consultations
- Assistive listening device consultation
- Industrial noise testing
- Custom hearing protection earplugs
- Custom swim earplugs
- Auditory processing evaluations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment