Robin Morehouse is a licensed audiologist and an Associate Professor at Appalachian State University Communications Disorders Speech and Hearing Center. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
The Appalachian State University Communication Disorders Clinic is the right choice for exceptional hearing healthcare. We employ expert licensed, certified audiologists to provide a variety of hearing services to both children and adults.
- Hearing screenings for all ages
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection and evaluations
- Hearing aid sales, education, service and repairs
- Assistive listening devices
- Consultations on hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Industrial noise testing
- Custom hearing protection earplugs and swim plugs
- Auditory processing evaluations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment