Licensed clinical audiologist Nathan Putnam earned his master's degree in audiology from the University of Wyoming. He holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is also board certified by the State of Montana. He specializes in fitting digital hearing aid technology from multiple top manufacturers. He is passionate about making certain that each patient's individual needs are met. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his family and skiing, hiking and whitewater rafting in the beautiful state of Montana.
About this clinic
Treasure State Hearing is the private hearing care practice of audiologist Nathan Putnam. He has over 12 years of experience providing audiologic services and can objectively determine which hearing systems are the most effective for each individual patient by working with multiple manufacturers. He provides a thorough examination and patient education, which are the cornerstones of top-level hearing care. If medical attention is needed, patients will be referred back to their primary care physician or directly to an ENT physician. When amplification is appropriate, Nathan will help patients find a solution that fits both lifestyle needs and personal budgets.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details