Dr. Sandy Gaddis earned her Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology from Ball State University and her Doctor of Audiology degree from Auburn University. She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Southern Missouri Hearing! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“The audiologist was a wonderful, wonderful professional and yet personable. Her name is Linda - wonderful doctor, just absolutely marvelous, I can't say enough about her. ”
About this clinic
Since 2002, Southern Missouri ENT & Allergy, the office of Dr. Jeffrey Hull, has been providing specialized ear, nose, and throat care to the people of West Plains and Southern Missouri.
We pride ourselves in offering the most modern and innovative care to our patients.
We use state of the art medical and surgical technology for the diagnosis and management of ear, nose, throat, and allergy disorders.
Our hearing clinic is staffed by a licensed Doctor of Audiology.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Dizziness and vertigo evaluation and treament
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment