Licensed doctor of audiology Bridget Garrison serves patients at the Florissant facility. She holds a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
We provide complete hearing care services to patients from young to old. We focus on diagnosing individual hearing loss and fitting hearing aids to ensure they fit properly and comfortably. We consider your lifestyle, personal preference and budget when selecting hearing aids recommended for you.
Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you with all of your hearing needs.
We have 3 locations in the surrounding community to better serve you.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
Call this clinic today!
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment