Ear Nose and Throat Specialists
* B.S. University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
* M.S. University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Member
* AAA-American Academy of Audiology
* ASHA-American Speech and Hearing Association
* State of MN Audiology License
* State of MN Hearing Instrument Dispenser Certification
* Experience in both clinical audiology and working for hearing instrument manufacturers
We diagnose and treat all disorders of the ears, nose and throat in adults and children including hearing loss, ear pain, tinnitis (ringing of the ears), nasal problems, sinusitis, dysphagia (difficulty swallowing), and hoarseness to name a few. All of our doctors are Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm by Appointment|
Be the first to review this clinic!
Click on the link below and tell others about your experience at Southdale Otolaryngology PA to help them find the hearing care they need.