Jennifer Reside is a board-certified doctor of audiology. Her specialties include hearing loss, hearing aids, aural rehabilitation, hearing protection and dizziness.
About this clinic
Hearing loss can be so gradual that you may not notice it at first. If left unnoticed and untreated, it can cause frustration, fatigue and social isolation. We help persons of all ages identify and deal with hearing loss. We use the latest technology in a comfortable, caring environment as we tailor these services according to your lifestyle and communication needs.
We use the latest technology in a comfortable, caring environment as we tailor these services according to your lifestyle and communication needs:
- complete hearing evaluations (audiology exams)
- hearing aid fitting, follow up and repair
- individual and family counseling on preventing and coping with hearing loss
- coordination of physician referrals as needed
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 8:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details