Licensed doctor of audiology Sandra Prytula received her Doctorate degree from Salus University, her Master of Arts degree in Audiology from Wayne State University and her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Arts at Michigan State University. Her specialties include advanced hearing aid technology and patient care. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the Academy of Dispensing Audiologists and the Michigan Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Professional Hearing Aid Center provides a full range of hearing services to patients of all ages. Our highly educated and experienced Audiologists all have obtained Masters and Doctor of Audiology degrees. We can help you with all of your hearing needs and help you make the best choices that best suit your individual needs and lifestyle.
We have several locations in your surround community to better serve you.
- Comprehensive hearing tests by licensed audiologists
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting
- Custom hearing aids and earmolds
- Education about hearing loss and the impact it has on daily lives
- Education in maximizing the benefits of hearing aids
- Full range of digital hearing aids and styles
- In-house services and repair of hearing aids by most major manufacturers
- Custom swim molds, noise and musician ear plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), including amplifiers for TV and telephones
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details