Erica, Hearing Instrument Specialist, provides excellent hearing care at our Reed City location. She will help you choose the hearing solution that is right for you and your lifestyle.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AFE USA, Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program and AARP-HearUSA.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: TruHearing, OCCM, Homelink, NEI, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, AFE USA, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, UAW, VA Choice and Prime Health.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: UAW, Homelink, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, VA Choice, Hearing Care Solutions, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, AFE USA, Prime Health, NEI and TruHearing.
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care since 2001. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provides advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids- A wide selection of top-quality hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom hearing protection
- Service plans including cleaning, check- ups, maintenance and repairs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details