Teresa Crumpton is a licensed audiologist helping patients achieve healthy hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
The Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology at Western Michigan University operates the Charles Van Riper Language, Speech and Hearing Clinic in Kalamazoo. They offer complete audiology and hearing aid services for all ages to the public, provided by a team of experienced faculty members or by student clinicians under the direct supervision of faculty members. All faculty members who provide or supervise audiology services at the clinic hold Certificates of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details