Erica Oswald is a Hearing Instrument Specialist licensed by the state of Michigan to help people hear better. She enjoys helping others achieve the hearing they deserve.
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care since 2001. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provide advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
Michigan Hearing is family owned and Operated with 27 convenient locations in the state of Michigan to serve you.
Our Battle Creek office is located inside Bronson Battle Creek Medical Store (formally known as Lifespan) on the E side of the street and one block from Kellogg Community College; behind Walgreen's and Arby's, on Devita corner of North Ave and Goodale.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids- A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom hearing protection
- Service plans including cleaning, check ups, maintenance, and repairs
- Free hearing screenings
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details