About this clinic
For almost 2 decades, Dale Rapke has been a Hearing Instrument Specialist licensed in both Maine and New Hampshire.
He has built his reputation on his knowledge of hearing instrument circuitry, performance and best fitting practices.
Dale offers hearing evaluations and hearing instrument fitting services at the Hearing Essentials offices in both Kittery and Waterboro. Hearing Essentials also serves patients in nursing care facilities and those who are home-bound.
- Hearing testing and consultations
- Hearing aid sales, product demonstration
- Hearing aid fittings and programming
- Hearing aid repairs and adjustments
- Walk-in repair service M-F 9am – 4pm
- Bluetooth devices
- 30-day trial period with no restocking fee
- Home and nursing home visits
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 am
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details