Dr. Karen Hamilton, Au.D.
Dr. Hamilton earned her Doctorate of Audiology degree from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She earned her Master’s and Bachelor of Science degrees from West Virginia University. Dr. Hamilton has over 20 years of clinical experience.
Misty Lewis, Patient Care Coordinator
Debbie Green, Insurance and Billing Specialist
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Audiology Services LLC! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Karen is very kind,professional,works with you.has a beautiful additude.great to talk to.answers any questions you have and takes the time you need with her.i would recommend Karen anytime .she's a great person.”
“Karen Hamilton is excellent, kind and very profession able!! Her staff are the kindest I've ever seen!!! "”
About this clinic
Dr. Hamilton is a highly educated and experienced hearing healthcare professional. She has worked with various otolaryngologists and the medical community for over 20 years. As Hagerstown's Hearing Doctor, she is committed to excellent patient care and satisfaction. Dr. Hamilton understands that people have different needs and works with individuals to ensure the best solution is found for each patient's hearing, lifestyle, and budget.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations performed by a Doctor of Audiology
- Patient education
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Hearing aids - 75 day trial period
- Hearing aids fit using the GOLD STANDARD of hearing aid fitting and verification
- Hearing aid batteries and repair
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom swim molds, ear molds, musician molds and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details