Doctor of Audiology Monica A. Davis earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Worcester State College in Massachusetts and her Doctorate of Audiology degree from Towson University. She is certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a member of the American Academy of Audiology. Her special interests include: cochlear implants, hearing aids, and serving as an audiology preceptor for doctoral cadidates.
About this clinic
At ENTAA Care we specialize in the treatment of all hearing disorders and treat patients of all agers. We are staffed with Certified Audiologists which provide complete audiology services, hearing aids and accessories.
We offer seven convenient office locations in Annapolis, Baltimore, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Kent Island, Laurel, and Odenton.
Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective, specialty medical care to the hearing care patients in our communities.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express