Licensed audiologist Lori Alessi has years of experience helping people hear better. She holds a master of science degree in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Read 1 verified patient review for Frederick ENT Group! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“The audiologist seemed wonderful. I will be going here next year for my check up with her rather than going anywhere else.”
About this clinic
Frederick ENT Group's expert team of doctors can diagnose and treat a complete range of hearing disorders, from tinnitus (ringing in the ears) to all types of hearing loss.
Our modern audiology suite has the latest equipment complete with a lab, two hearing evaluation rooms with test booths, and two hearing aid fitting rooms. We offer a full range of digital programmable hearing aids from a variety of top manufacturers, custom earplugs and an assortment of assistive listening devices. We also offer hearing aid repair service for all brands. We will help you find a solution to your hearing loss that fits your needs and budget.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) services
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment