Audiologist Alice Bassen holds an Audiology Doctorate Degree and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She has over 35 years experience helping people hear better.
Pam has a Master's Degree in Audiology, and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology through the American Speech-Language- and Hearing Association. She has been serving the needs of those with hearing loss for over 36 years.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Berkshire Medical Center Audiology and Hearing Center! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 2 reviews.
“The office staff is amazing!! The staff is very professional, accommodating and friendly. They are very detailed and patient when explaining information and responsive to questions/concerns.”
“She was kind and good at explaining real well.”
About this clinic
For over 40 years, Berkshire Medical Center has offered hearing services to newborns through older adults. Our staff of experienced, licensed audiologists are ready to help you hear better. Please call for an appointment.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Highly-specialized hearing testing for children and babies
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Central Auditory Processing evaluations
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details