Audiologist Alice Bassen holds a Master of Arts in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Compentence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She has over 25 years experience helping people hear better.
About this clinic
For over 30 years, Berkshire Medical Center has offered hearing services to newborns through older adults. Our staff of experienced, licensed audiologists are ready to help you hear better.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Highly-specialized hearing testing for children and babies
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Central Auditory Proecssing evaluations
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening
- Earwax removal
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment