Read 23 verified patient reviews for Clarke Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 23 reviews.
“What I liked best were Dr. Skinner, the hearing aids and the professional and caring service. ”
“I enjoyed the professional service I received from the appointment setting, reminder calls, billing and especially the help in choosing the proper hearing aids, fitting and follow up. I highly recommend the Clarke Hearing Center. ”
“I appreciated the accuracy and personal attention. ”
“Everything at Clarke Hearing was excellent, the same for the staff. ”
“I liked the professionalism of the examiner. ”
About this clinic
Clarke offers a variety of hearing health care services for adults and children. The Hearing Center in Northampton helps individuals of all ages improve their access to sound through expert evaluations and state-of-the-art amplification in a friendly and supportive environment.
We provide individualized attention aimed at helping all clients function happily and effectively in their day-to-day lives with the hearing equipment and support that is most appropriate for them.
The Hearing Center provides the following hearing health services for infants through adults:
- Assessing the type and degree of hearing loss
- Working with the patient and their family to create a detailed picture of how hearing loss is impacting the patient’s communication
- Determining how hearing loss may be affecting client’s education, occupational performance, or social interactions.
- Ensuring the patient understands his/her hearing loss and how it impacts the listener
- Involving and educating the client’s family members and significant others to help them understand how the client’s hearing loss impacts listening and communication and what they can do to help.
- Hearing aids recommendations when appropriate
- Individualized prescriptions for amplification, based on a detailed history, test results, and conversations with the patient and family
- Verification of the fitting, utilizing state of the art technology
- Annual care and support for the use of the amplification throughout its lifetime
- We offer a wide selection of custom earmolds for use with personal hearing aids, cell phones, office telephones, MP3 players, swim earplugs, earplugs for blocking out noise during sleep
- Providing sound level measurements to assure noise exposure is below the allowable levels
- Recommending appropriate environmental changes and/or personal hearing protection
- Hearing Protection: We offer a wide range of ear plugs with various filtering characteristics to help reduce unwanted noise exposure while maintaining the information necessary for communication or musical enjoyment
- A full line of active and passive hearing protection is available for hunters, musicians, and the hobbyist
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details