Dr. Kathryn Girardin is the Director of Clarke Hearing Center and oversees the Audiology team. She earned her Doctorate of Audiology from Central Michigan University, and her Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders as well as her Master of Arts in Audiology from University of Connecticut. She is licensed to practice Audiology in the State of Massachusetts, is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is Board Certified in Audiology.
Read 18 verified patient reviews for Clarke Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 18 reviews.
“Friendly, informative, professional, well-informed about products.”
“Everything was clear. ”
“The audiologist communicated very well — listening and explaining. She is very skilled at programming my old hearing aids and adjusting them to my needs. I am grateful!”
“I like the feeling that I was given full attention. My needs were respected. ”
“Very kind. Took the time to explain everything. Fantastic service. ”
About this clinic
Clarke offers a variety of hearing health care services for adults and children. The Hearing Center in Northampton helps individuals of all ages improve their access to sound through expert evaluations and state-of-the-art amplification in a friendly and supportive environment.
We provide individualized attention aimed at helping all clients function happily and effectively in their day-to-day lives with the hearing equipment and support that is most appropriate for them.
The Hearing Center provides the following hearing health services for infants through adults:
- Assessing the type and degree of hearing loss
- Working with the patient and their family to create a detailed picture of how hearing loss is impacting the patient’s communication
- Determining how hearing loss may be affecting client’s education, occupational performance, or social interactions.
- Ensuring the patient understands his/her hearing loss and how it impacts the listener
- Involving and educating the client’s family members and significant others to help them understand how the client’s hearing loss impacts listening and communication and what they can do to help.
- Hearing aids recommendations when appropriate
- Individualized prescriptions for amplification, based on a detailed history, test results, and conversations with the patient and family
- Verification of the fitting, utilizing state of the art technology
- Annual care and support for the use of the amplification throughout its lifetime
- We offer a wide selection of custom earmolds for use with personal hearing aids, cell phones, office telephones, MP3 players, swim earplugs, earplugs for blocking out noise during sleep
- Providing sound level measurements to assure noise exposure is below the allowable levels
- Recommending appropriate environmental changes and/or personal hearing protection
- Hearing Protection: We offer a wide range of ear plugs with various filtering characteristics to help reduce unwanted noise exposure while maintaining the information necessary for communication or musical enjoyment
- A full line of active and passive hearing protection is available for hunters, musicians, and the hobbyist
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express