Owner Deborah Avery takes pride in approaching every patient as an individual and listening to your needs. She has years of experience helping people hear better and is ready to help you, too. Her unique brand of specialized care sets her apart and makes Heritage Hearing Care special.
Read 1 verified patient review for Heritage Hearing Care! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I like their service & attention to details. Instructions easy to follow. Comfortable with hearing specialist. ”
About this clinic
If you are seeking personalized expert hearing help from an experienced hearing healthcare professional who puts your needs first, Heritage Hearing Care is the place you've been looking for.
Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist Deborah Avery developed Heritage Hearing Care to combine old-fashioned customer service, small-town values, excellence in modern technology and years of experience. Heritage Hearing Care is a place where patient satisfaction is the number one goal, every day.
Please call us today to begin your journey to better hearing.
- Caring, individualized approach to hearing care
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – a wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- State of the art modern equipment
- Housecalls and senior center visits available
Call this clinic today!
|Sunday||Open by appt.|
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or Weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details