Holy Family Hospital70 East St Methuen, MA 01844
About this clinic
The team of ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) specialists at Holy Family Hospital offer comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for the ear, nose and throat, including hearing loss, for all age groups.
- Comprehensive evaluations of patients with hearing loss
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Evaluation and treatment for dizziness
- Modern microsurgical and laser procedures for correctable deafness
- Surgery for chronically infected ears
- Dispensing hearing aids and implantable sound processors for patients who cannot be fitted with conventional hearing aids.
Getting Hearing Aids Once you have told us your history and your personal expectations with regard to your hearing, we provide you with detailed advice on the most appropriate products and facilities to meet your requirements: Which ear has a problem hearing? Which style of hearing aid is most suitable for you: analog, digitally programmable or fully digital? Do you want to regulate the volume of the hearing aid yourself, or would you prefer a hearing aid that adjusts automatically to any hearing situation? Which aid best suits your hearing loss or your personal situation? A Completely-in-the Ear, In-the-Canal, In-the-Ear (ITE), or behind-the-ear aid (BTE) aid?
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment