Dr. Megan Allen Schneider is a licensed audiologist and serves the patients at Audiology & Hearing Services of Longmeadow. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Schneider specializes in digital signal processing advances in both hearing aids and assistive listening devices. She is active in her community by holding informational workshops and developmental training seminars throughout the community.
About this clinic
We are dedicated to providing the best hearing care to every patient that walks through our doors. At Audiology and Hearing Services of Longmeadow, our skilled staff offers an array of services. We all work as a team and listen to your questions and concerns to be sure you get the most out of your hearing.
Some of the services offered are:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- custom hearing aid fitting and management
- hearing aid sales and service
- assistive listening devices
- counseling and education sessions for individual or families
- hearing aid maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds, swim protection and ear protection
- in-home appointments
- community hearing screenings
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details